Artist's self-portrait featureHello, guys!Artist's self-portrait feature by Felizias
This time I present to you...creative self-portaits from around the community!
Yikes by Ira-Nanda
Blank Paper by chewsome Dolly by LittleCE
Self Portrait by Gillions
Self portrait, Space cadet by tesslacoiled <
Fickle Friday: LavenderLISTEN TO THE SONGFickle Friday: Lavender by Mouselemur
I was walking in the park dreaming of a spark
When I heard the sprinklers whisper
Shimmer in the haze of summer lawns
Then I heard the children singing
They were running through the rainbows
They were singing a song for you
Well it seemed to be a song for you
The one I wanted to write for you - for you
Lavenders blue, dilly dilly, lavenders green
When I am King, dilly dilly, you will be Queen
A penny for your thoughts my dear
pansy by efeline
I.O.U. for your love
Weekly Fav 43Wow...Weekly Fav 43 by EclipxPhotography
This week has been a whirlwind!
Okay so this is how it started...
I'll Start with the bad so it will get better:
1) I hurt my back and didn't realize I had hurt it till today..
2) I was embarrassed in class
3) I got in a disagreement with a close person to me
4) I've had horrid separation anxiety bc my boyfriend schedule has become radically busy...
5) I spiraled into a really bad depression bc of not being able to go far due to the back injury...
And now for the good:
1) So it started out with my boyfriend making up for really upsetting me by buying me a sweet card, teddy bear, and spending time with me for the rest of the night playing video games...
2) My 3 SOFT BOXES CAME IN THE MAIL!! It was a birthday gift and was the best...
3) I got featured in a magazine and if you curious of which photos here you go!
4) I got my FOURTH D
Softness-art: Weekly feature LXIV:iconsoftness-art:Softness-art: Weekly feature LXIV by Alessia-Izzo
Sunset sunflowers by hitforsa
hhhh by styvop
Hippie by Skvits* * * by ukaszfoto
In the woods by Spiegellicht
Funky larva by Lambiibring more color to a black and white world by knowhopeinme
Get Ready! by SofiaKsm
Keep the Peace by ildiko-neerGold In The Sky by AllieEss
- by nairafee
Summer Glow by kkart
|Some fantastic and inspiring works!|
Current Residence: London, UK
I am a young creative photographer from Riga, Latvia.
My photography is better described as very feminine, fragile, dreamlike, conceptual, fairytale and cinematographic. I like not only to capture beauty, but also create stories behind. This is how my style developed throughout the past 6 years that I practised photography as my hobby. Now it has become my biggest passion and part-time job.
For information about my photo shoots, prints or other requirements: